Your Gift Can Save a Life
The Animal Service Center is run on a limited budget and we rely on your donations to help us to continue to provide a safe temporary home and quality care to animals in need. Helping out is not as hard as you might think. Here's how you can donate:
The Animal Service Center Volunteer Program is vital to our operation, and our volunteers are making an impact in many areas. Check out our Volunteer Program today!
We are always in need of new and used items for the animals at the Animal Service Center and in our Foster Program. Check out our Wish List:
- Dry Dog Food - preferably 15-40lb bags
- Dry Cat Food
- Canned Cat Food
- Canned Dog Food
- Soft Dog Treats
- Puppy & kitten formula (KMR or Esbilac, powdered)
- Kong Dog Toys (large & extra large)
- Blankets (new or gently used)
- Bath towels (new or gently used)
- Dog collars (nylon with plastic clasp)
- Plastic cat carriers (new or gently used)
- Dog Houses (new or gently used)
- Flea Prevention - Frontline, Advantage, Capstar & Revolution
- Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol)
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Tide Laundry Detergent – for High Efficiency Machines (for our surgical laundry)
- Paper towels
- Glass cleaner
- Office supplies (pens, post it notes, white copy paper)
Your donations in support of the homeless animals at the Animal Service Center are greatly appreciated. When making financial donations, you have two options.
You may donate directly to the Animal Service Center by mailing a check to:
Tallahassee-Leon Community Animal Service Center
1125 Easterwood Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32311
Donations to the Animal Service Center are used for a variety of projects and programs at the Animal Service Center.
You may also donate to the Animal Shelter Foundation. Donations to the Animal Shelter Foundation provide veterinary care beyond our resources, to aggressively promote spay and neuter, and to encourage responsible pet ownership in our community.
Donations made to the Animal Service Center and to the Animal Shelter Foundation are tax-deductible.