Your Gift Can Save a Life
The Animal Service Center is run on a limited budget and we rely on your donations to help us to continue to provide a safe temporary home and quality care to animals in need. Helping out is not as hard as you might think. Here's how you can donate:
The Animal Service Center Volunteer Program is vital to our operation, and our volunteers are making an impact in many areas. Check out our Volunteer Program today!
We are always in need of new and used items for the animals at the Animal Service Center and in our Foster Program. Check out our Wish List:
- A/D Canned Food
- Bath towels (good condition)
- Blankets (good condition)
- Canned Cat Food (pate style)
- Dry Kitten Food (Iams & Royal Canin preferred)
- Puppy & Kitten formula (KMR or Esbilac, liquid or powder)
- Snuggle Safe Pet Warmers
- Wet Wipes (Lysol or Clorox)
- Grain-Free Dog Food (dry and canned)
- Flea Prevention (Frontline, Advantage, Capstar, Revolution, Parastar or EasySpot)
- Fleece Throws
- Heating Pads
- Puppy & Kitten Bottles & Nipples
- Kong Dog Toys (large & xl)
- Paper Towels
Items we can no longer use:
- Shredded Paper
- Empty Prescription Bottles
- Small Bags of Dog Food (under 10lbs)
Your donations in support of the homeless animals at the Animal Service Center are greatly appreciated. When making financial donations, you have two options.
You may donate directly to the Animal Service Center by mailing a check to:
Tallahassee-Leon Community Animal Service Center
1125 Easterwood Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32311
Donations to the Animal Service Center are used for a variety of projects and programs at the Animal Service Center.
You may also donate to the Animal Shelter Foundation. Donations to the Animal Shelter Foundation provide veterinary care beyond our resources, to aggressively promote spay and neuter, and to encourage responsible pet ownership in our community.
Donations made to the Animal Service Center and to the Animal Shelter Foundation are tax-deductible.