While this is an open forum, please keep your comments clean and appropriate. Inappropriate comments, comments not related to the purpose of the page or comments not related to the specific post are subject to deletion by the administrator of this account. If you don't comply with the posting guidelines, an administrator will contact you and your message will be removed. If you post inappropriate content a second time, an administrator will contact you and you will be blocked from posting any more information to the site.
This forum is not monitored at all times. Do NOT use this forum to report emergency situations or time-sensitive issues.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind when posting:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene or explicit comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, threatening, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization or comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity. If you have a concern about a City employee please use the City feedback form.
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity or sexual orientation will not be tolerated.
- Content posted by persons whose profile picture or avatar, username or e-mail address contains any of the aforementioned prohibited conduct will not be tolerated.
- Content should be related to the subject matter of the social media site where it is posted.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any person or financial, commercial or governmental agency.
- We do not allow information intended to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- All comments are subject to public records law.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the City of Tallahassee.