Frenchtown/Southside Citizen's Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Frenchtown/Southside CRA Citizen’s Advisory Committee (CAC) is to advise the Community Redevelopment Agency on redevelopment strategies to be addressed and implemented in support of the redevelopment area. Specifically, the CAC may recommend changes to the redevelopment plan, develop an annual work program, set priorities and develop incentives to further the redevelopment efforts.
The CAC consists of nine (9) members, including two non-voting members, who represent the various neighborhood and commercial stakeholders within the Greater Frenchtown and Southside areas. The current membership, along with the agency or interest that they represent, are listed below:
- Rahni Spencer Wright, Southside Neighborhoods Representative (Chair)
- Bernie Gandy, South Monroe Business and Owners' Association Representative (Vice-Chair)
- Dorothy Bouie, Greater Frenchtown Front Porch Representative
- Brenda Moss, Capital City Chamber of Commerce Representative
- Keith Bowers, Florida A & M University Representative
- Vacant, Greater Frenchtown Front Porch Representative
- Vacant, Florida State University Representative
- Vacant, Southside Neighborhoods Representative
- Vacant, Gaines Street Revitalization Committee Representative
The CAC meets on the second Monday of each month, and begins at 6:00 p.m. at the Renaissance Building, in the 2nd floor Conference Room. All meetings are open to the public, as are the agendas and minutes of each meeting.
2015 Meeting Schedule