City Projects Pre-Submittal Review
Pre-Submittals, starting Monday December 2nd 2013, should be applied for using the online application portal at https://cityprojects.talgov.net and documents are submitted electronically through City Projects. Detailed videos of the applicant's assignments include:
To schedule a pre-submittal meeting, a complete application and documentation submittal is required by 10:00 a.m. on Thursday. The pre-submittal meeting will normally (excluding holidays) be held on a Thursday morning one week after the application is submitted. There is no fee for pre-submittals.
If you have questions, please call (850) 891-7001, option 3.
Online Application Data Requirements
- LUCC Number
- Project Name
- Parcel Number(s)
Please note: the individual listed as the Applicant will be the main contact for the project and be responsible for documentation submittal.
- Type (Applicant, Owner, Contact or Agent)
- Email Address (Required for all Owners and Applicants)
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Proposed Development (New, Addition, New Use)
- Development Type (Residential Only, Commercial Only or Residential and Commercial)
- Residential Details (Proposed Dwelling Units, Existing Dwelling Units, Existing Density and Proposed Density)
- Non-Residential/Commercial (Proposed Use, Existing Use, Proposed Building Sq. Ft and Existing Building Sq. Ft.)
The following information will constitute a complete application:
- Project Narrative describing the proposal (optional)
- Preliminary Site Plan
All site plans should have a scale in both written and graphic form.
The Site Plan Review Committee (Committee) meets every (excluding holidays) Thursday morning in the Growth Management Dept. Conference Room to review applications. The Committee is comprised of representatives from the following City departments:
- Growth Management
- Public Works
- Utility Support Services
The applicant and/or agent will meet with the Committee. After the meeting, the applicant is provided with a written list of comments.