Winter Adult Basketball League
||Fast Break (18+) and Slow Break (50+) - Men, Women and Coed Divisions
Must have four teams to create a league
||$525.00 (16 games)
||Local Community Centers
||Games begin the week of January 23, 2017
||Online Registration System
|Register in Person
||Bring your fees, along with a team registration packet (PDF - includes the team registration and roster forms) to the following location between 8:00am - 5:00pm:
PRNA Admin Offices
912 Myers Park Drive
||January 11 (a late fee will be assessed on all registrations after this date)
Basketball Officials Needed
Are you a qualified basketball official looking to have some fun during the winter months? Are you available January - March 2017?
We are currently looking for individuals with some experience to join our elite team of basketball officials. If you would like more information, please contact Janet Lucas at 891-3835. You can also download and complete our Sports Official Questionnaire and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Team Manager Information
- For Registration to be complete Teams Must Submit:
- A Team Registration Form & Payment Rosters
- Printed names & addresses
- A signed sportsmanship roster
- Due: January 11
- Must be 18 years of age to participate (adult league)
- League begins week of January 23
- 16 game season, play 2 games per week (about an 8 week season)
- Schedules will be emailed to managers the week of January 11, 2016
- Teams will be grouped according to level for scheduling purposes
- Must have 4 teams to form a level of play (ex: women’s, senior, etc.). Otherwise, teams play by the same rules, uses the same size ball
- Games will be played at 7:00, 8:00 or 9:00pm, Monday- Friday, in local city community center gymnasiums
- Game time is forfeit time! Teams that forfeit 3 games will be dropped from the league
- If you are unable to make your scheduled game, please contact the athletic supervisor at 891-3835, city cell 510-6848, so we may notify the other team
- Teams must be in uniform by first scheduled game: 6-inch number on back, 4-inch number on front - no taped or written numbers will be permitted
Calling Off Games Policy
- Games will not be postponed or rescheduled except by the Athletic Supervisor. EXCEPTIONS: Death of immediate family member or player(s).
- If your team is unable to make your scheduled game, please contact Janet Lucas, Athletic Supervisor, or call 891-3835, city cell - 510-6848, so we can inform the other team.
- Teams that forfeit 2 games will need to contact the Athletic Supervisor. Teams that forfeit 3 games will be dropped from the league.
Forms and Documents (PDF)