2015 Winter Adult Basketball Registration
||Men, Women, Coed, Senior (45+) and Sunday
Must have at least four teams to form a division of play
||$521.75 per team (16 games)
$531.75 for all registrations after December 30
||Online Registration System - Starting October 8
Those teams registering online will still need to complete a roster form, which can be found in the registration packet linked below
|Register in Person
||Bring a completed Registration Packet (PDF), along with your payment, to the following location anytime from 8:00am - 5:00pm between October 20 and December 29:
PRNA Admin Office
912 Myers Park Drive
||Games begin the week of January 12.
||Local community center gymnasiums
||Players in search for a team should send their name and phone number to Janet Riva to be placed on a waiting list. Being on the list does not guarantee you will be picked up by a team.
New Manager Information
For registration to be complete teams must submit the following by January 2:
- A Team Registration and Roster Form with printed names and addresses
- A signed sportsmanship roster
- League payments
- Players must be 18 years of age to participate.
- 16 game season, play 2 games per week (about an 8 week season).
- Schedules will be emailed to managers the week of January 5.
- Teams will be grouped according to level for scheduling purposes.
- Must have 4 teams to form a level of play (ex: women's, senior, etc.) Otherwise, teams play by the same rules using the same size ball.
- Games will be played at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00 and 9:00pm, Monday - Friday, in local city community center gymnasiums.
- Game time is forfeit time! Teams that forfeit 3 games will be dropped from the league.
- If you are unable to make your scheduled game, please contact the athletic supervisor at 891-3835 (or city cell-510-6848) so we may notify the other team.
- Teams must be in uniform by first scheduled game with the following requirements: 6" number on back, 4" number on front. No taped or written numbers will be permitted.
- Indoor practices will need to be coordinated through the city community center staff - be sure to let them know you are an adult team (there may be a fee).
- Outdoor practice locations are available. Please refer to rules for exact locations.
Calling Off Games Policy
- Games will not be postponed or rescheduled except by the Athletic Supervisor. EXCEPTIONS: Death of immediate family member or player(s).
- If your team is unable to make your scheduled game, please contact Janet Riva, Athletic Supervisor, or call 891-3835 (or city cell-510-6848), so we can inform the other team.
- Teams that forfeit 2 games will need to contact the Athletic Supervisor. Teams that forfeit 3 games will be dropped from the league.
Forms and Documents (PDF)