Adult Flag Football
2015 Fall Flag Football Schedules (PDF)
Team Captain/Manager Information
- At the time of registration teams are required to pay the team registration fee by the established deadline and complete a printed roster with team member's names and addresses. The final roster and signed player conduct roster is required before the first scheduled game of the season to avoid forfeit.
- There will be 2 officials on the field for each scheduled game. Games will be played at 6:30, 7:45 and 9:00pm, Monday through Thursday. All teams play once per week.
- All players must be in matching shirts, same color with at least a 6' number permanently attached to the back of the shirt. Teams must supply their own flag belts per our requirements, and a football.
- The captain/manager is responsible for the team and players behavior. All team communication is handled through the captain/manager via email/phone. Please keep your players informed.
- If you are unable to play your scheduled game, please contact the PRNA main office at 891-3835 or the athletic supervisor's cell at 510-6848 so the other team may be notified. Excessive forfeits (after the 3rd) will result in your team being dropped from the schedule.
- There is a park supervisor working at the park every night of games, Telly (Buck) Buckles or Byron Rosier. Please ask for their assistance if needed. They will be wearing a City of Tallahassee Parks & Recreation Department staff shirt.
Pre-Season Field Reservation Information
- Softball fields may be reserved for pre-season practice beginning Monday, August 17 - September 4 at 6:00, 7:30 or 9:00 PM, at a cost of $7.00/per session (No Lights), $13.75/per session (With Lights). Please call the park directly (Messer South- 891-5337, Tom Brown- 891-3965) to schedule your practice. Please note: staff does not arrive until 6:00 PM. Phones will not be answered until that time.
- All weekly pre-season practice must be paid at the concession stand prior to taking the field. If your team fails to show for a scheduled practice, and is 10 minutes late, the field may be given to another team. Practice may be booked a maximum of two times per week.
- Weekend practice is first come first serve.
Calling Off Games Policy
- Games will not be postponed or rescheduled. EXCEPTIONS: Death of immediate family member or player(s).
- In case of inclement weather, all teams scheduled to play at 6:30pm should report to their designated field unless otherwise notified. If games are cancelled earlier that 6:30pm, there will be a recorded message on our hotline at 891-3800. The hotline will provide the latest weather information and/or cancellation of remaining games.
- If the games are called off for inclement weather or field conditions, the fields will not be available for practice to avoid costly damage to the fields.
Officials Clinics: 6:00 - 9:00pm at Messer South
- September 3: Rules/Field Clinic
Additional Forms and Materials (PDF)