2015 Fall Softball Registration
||Men's, Women's, Church, Senior and Coed (Weekly, Friday & Sunday)
||$384.60 - 10-game schedule (one game weekly)
- $10.00 late fee added to all registrations after August 12
||Tom Brown Park (and Messer Field if necessary)
||The week of September 8
||Use our Online Registration System
|Register in Person
||Bring a complete registration packet (PDF), along with your payment, to the PRNA Main Offices - 912 Myers Park Drive - during normal business hours by Tuesday, August 12.
||All late regisrtants will be placed on a wait list. Games that are rained out will be played as an additional game during the week or weekend.
|For More Information
||Contact Janet Riva, Athletic Supervisor, 891-3835
- August 15, 9:00am - 1:00pm: Rules Clinic at Messer Park North (lunch provided)
- August 20, 6:00 - 7:30pm: Field Training at Messer Park North
- August 27, 6:00 - 7:30pm: Field Training at Messer Park North
Pre-Season Softball Practice Information
- Softball fields may be reserved for pre-season practice beginning Monday August 17- September 4, at 6:00, 7:30 or 9:00pm, at a cost of $7.00/per session (No Lights), $13.75/per session (With Lights). Please call the park directly (see numbers below) to schedule your practice. Please note: staff does not arrive until 6:00pm. Phones will not be answered until that time.
- All weekly pre-season practice must be paid at the concession stand prior to taking the field. If your team fails to show for a scheduled practice, and is 10 minutes late, the field may be given to another team. Practice may be booked a maximum of two times per week.
- Registered teams may also schedule pre-season practice time during our umpire clinics, August 20, and 27, 6:30- 8:00 PM at Messer North softball fields.
- Once the season has begun field use for practice is first come first serve unless otherwise reserved.
Calling Off Games Policy
- Games will not be postponed or rescheduled. EXCEPTIONS: Death of immediate family member or player(s).
- In case of rain or lightening, all teams scheduled to play at 6:30 should report to your designated field unless otherwise notified If games are cancelled earlier than 6:30 PM, there will be a recorded message on our hotline at 891-3800. The hotline will provide the latest weather information and/or cancellation of remaining games. PLEASE DO NOT call the Tallahassee Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Affairs Department.
- If the games are called off for inclement weather, or field conditions, the fields will not be available for practice to avoid costly damage to the fields.
Additional Forms and Information (PDF)
Softball Complex Phone Numbers (when in use)
- Information Hotline: 891-3800
- Tom Brown Park: 891-3965
- James Messer Park North: 891-5336
- James Messer Park South: 891-5337
- Springsax Park: 891-3955