2014 Fall Adult Softball League
||Men, Women, Church, Senior & Coed
||$384.50 (10 games)
$394.50 for all registrations after August 13
||All games will be played at Tom Brown and Messer Parks starting September 2.
|Register in Person
||Read and complete the registration packet (PDF) and bring with your fees to the PRNA Main Offices (912 Myers Park Drive) between 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday; or Saturday, July 26, from 9:00am - 1:00pm.
||Online Registration System
If you plan to register your team online, please be sure the managers information is listed on the account when you set it up. We need the managers name, phone number, address and email. It does not matter who makes the payment at the end of the process. If someone other than the manager registers the team, they need to know the managers name, address, phone number and email in order to set up the account, and register the team.
||Download the full registration packet (PDF)
|For More Info
||Contact Janet Riva at 891-3835
- August 16 | 9:00am - 5:00pm: Rules Clinic at Messer North
- August 21 | 6:00 - 7:30pm: Field Training at Messer North
- August 26 | 6:00 - 7:30pm: Field Training at Messer North
Calling Off Games Policy
- Games will not be postponed or rescheduled. EXCEPTIONS: Death of immediate family member or player(s).
- In case of rain, all 6:30 game teams should report to your designated field at the scheduled time. Games will be canceled no earlier than 6:00 p.m. at the field. There will be a recorded message on our hotline at 891-3800 for the latest information on rainy days and/or cancellation of the remaining games that day. DO NOT call Tallahassee Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Affairs Department. If we cancel games early than 6:00 p.m., we will put a recorded message on the hotline.
- If the games are called off for inclement weather, the fields will not be available for practice to avoid costly damage to the fields.
- INFORMATION HOTLINE: 891-3800
ASA Rule Changes at a Glance
- The official bat must bear the ASA 2000 Certification Mark, the ASA 2004 Certification Mark, or the ASA 2013 Certification Mark. Bats bearing the ASA 2013 Certification Mark are allowed in Slow Pitch only.
- By spring of 2014- The 52/300 12 inch ball will be the only 12" ball allowed in Men's Adult Slow Pitch, Exception: Seniors and women.
- Base settings will be pushed back to 70 feet.
- Please make note of the revised illegal bat list.
Additional Forms and Information (PDF)
Softball Complex Phone Numbers (when in use)
- Information Hotline: 891-3800
- Tom Brown Park: 891-3965
- James Messer Park North: 891-5336
- James Messer Park South: 891-5337
- Springsax Park: 891-3955