Junior Team Tennis - Fall Registration ($55 per person)
ROGY Tourn-Event - August 5
- Boys & Girls: Red Ball (6-8), Orange (9-10), Yellow Dot (11-12), Yellow (13+)
- Event is for children ages 6-18. Play format is modified with equipment and scoring using USTA's 10 and Under Guidelines. Level 8 event.
- Event will be held August 5, 6:00 - 8:30pm at Tom Brown Park
- Fee: $23/person
- Deadline: August 3 by 5:00pm
- Entries can be dropped off at Forestmeadows or Tom Brown Park during normal business hours (using the PDF form) or submitted online at www.ustaflorida.com/rogy.
- For more information, please contact Lenin Mongerie at 528-4281.
Private lessons and classes offered at Forestmeadows
The Tallahassee School of Dance
Ages 4 and up.
Adaptive classes available for children with special needs.
Instructor: Raquel Madsen Morse (877-4857)
Pilates at Forestmeadows
Monday - Friday, 8:15 - 8:30am upper body training, 8:30 - 9:15am Pilates training
$5 per class
Joyce Baker, Certified Pilates Instructor (559-0165)
Adult and children classes. Private lessons. Weapons program.
Adults: Monday & Wednesday, 6:15 - 8:15pm
Children: Monday & Wednesday, 6:15 - 7:15pm
Tennis Clinics and Private Lessons
Tennis clinics and private lessons are offered year around.
Call Forestmeadows for more info (891-4979)
Zumba Aerobics Class
Dance and Aerobics
Contact: Sue Tucker at www.zumba.com or (556-5922)