2014 Winter Festival - A Celebration of Lights, Music & the Arts
Theme: Peppermints, Penguins and Poinsettias
Saturday, December 6, 3:00 - 10:00pm
Celebrating 28 years of holiday magic, the Winter Festival will have much to offer and something for everyone to enjoy throughout the event. Please come back regularly for updates on festival activities as they get added.
Schedule of Activities
- 9:00am - 3:00pm: Riley House Museum's annual Culture 2 Culture Rock-A-Thon at Cascades Park
- 3:00 - 10:00pm:
- Five stages of entertainment - Various locations throughout downtown
- Candy Cane Lane - A seasonal stroll through McCarty Park
- Youth Ornament Tree Decorating Contest - McCarty Park
- Food vendors - Along Park Avenue, Adams Street and College Avenue
- Arts, crafts and a variety of exhibitors - In Ponce de Leon Park and on Park and College Avenues
- Children's activity area featuring hands-on craft activities and bounce houses - Kleman Plaza
- Tallahassee On Ice - Ice skating at Kleman Plaza
- 6:00pm: Lighting Ceremony - Bloxham Park at Monroe Street
- 6:15pm: Jingle Bell Run, sponsored by Capital Health Plan
- 7:15pm: Nighttime Holiday Parade, sponsored by City of Tallahassee Your Own Utilities
For more information on sponsorship opportunities and the general festival, please contact Jan Bubsey at 891-3860.
Applications, Forms and Documents
As Winter Festival approaches, this page will be updated with important links and documents. Be sure to keep checking back with us.