Fall Baseball Schedules (PDF)
About the Recreational Youth Baseball Program
- Practices will start in late February
- Games will start the first week of April and continue for 8 weeks through the end of May.
- Age Groups
- T-Ball (4-6)
- Atom (6-8)
- Cub (8-10)
- Online registration and mail-in will begin the second week of January. On-site registration will be held Saturday, February 7, 2015.
- Age Determining Date: April 30, 2014
- Buck Lake, Conley, Roberts and Springwood Elementary; Deerlake Middle; Lee, Levy, Jack McLean, Meridian, Optimist, Walker Ford and Winthrop Park
- All games may not be played at registration sites. Game sites will not be finalized until all teams are finalized. In the event there are not enough teams in a park to form a league, location/park may be combined with others in order to form a league. In most cases, practices will be held at the same location you register, unless otherwise directed.
- For more information, contact program supervisor Brian Smatt at 850-891-3837.
Additional Information and Forms