About the Recreational Youth Soccer Program
- Practices will start in November.
- Games will start January 10 and continue for 7 weeks through February 21.
- Age Groups
- Coed Leagues: 4-6 yrs old, 7-8 yrs old, 9-10 yrs old, 11-13 yrs old, 14-17 yrs old
- All-Girls League: 7-8 yrs old, 9-10 yrs old, 11-13 yrs old, 14-17 yrs old
- Online registration and mail-in will begin in October. On-site registration will be held Saturday, November 1, 2014.
- Age Determining Date: September 1, 2014.
- Coed Leagues: Buck Lake, Conley, Roberts and Springwood Elementary; Lee, Levy, Jack McLean, Meridian, Walker-Ford and Winthrop Parks.
- All-Girls League: Tom Brown Park or Meridian Park
- All games may not be played at registration sites. Game sites will not be finalized until all teams are finalized. In the event there are not enough teams in a park to form a league, location/park may be combined with others in order to form a league. In most cases, practices will be held at the same location you register, unless otherwise directed.
- For more information, contact program supervisor Brian Smatt at 850-891-3837
The Meadows Soccer Complex
The Meadows Soccer Complex is a facility which plays host to a number of local organized soccer programs. The complex is located on Miller Landing Road, just off of Meridian, and boasts 10 large fields, some of them lighted. The fields, which can only be used for soccer, are available by reservation only. Open public drop in play is not available at this facility; however, individuals or small groups (3 or less) can play on a space available basis during times when fields are reserved for use. Please check in at the field house office to confirm available space. Reservation times vary seasonally.
Get more information on the Meadows Soccer Complex
Additional Information and Forms