The Meadows Soccer Complex
The Meadows Soccer Complex is a facility which plays host to a number of local organized soccer programs. The complex is located in the northern area of the city on Miller Landing Road, just off North Meridian Road, and includes 10 separate soccer fields, half of them lighted. Most fields are multi-use, accommodating a blend of 6v6, 8v8 and 11v11 layouts (the Meadows also has dedicated 4v4 fields). One full field has an artificial turf surface; all others are natural grass. The fields, which can only be used for soccer, are available by reservation only. Open public drop in play is not available at this facility; however, individuals or small groups (3 or less) can play on a space available basis during times when fields are reserved for use. Please check in at the facility office to confirm available space. Reservation times vary seasonally.
Get more information on the Meadows Soccer Complex
About the Recreational Youth Soccer Program
- Practices will start in November.
- Games will start in January and continue for 7 weeks through late February.
- Age Groups
- Coed Leagues: 4-6 yrs old, 7-8 yrs old, 9-10 yrs old, 11-13 yrs old, 14-17 yrs old
- All-Girls League: 7-8 yrs old, 9-10 yrs old, 11-13 yrs old, 14-17 yrs old
- Online registration and mail-in will begin in October. On-site registration will be held Saturday, November 7, 2015.
- Age Determining Date: September 1, 2015.
- Coed Leagues: Buck Lake, Conley, Roberts and Springwood Elementary; Lee, Levy, Jack McLean, Meridian, Walker-Ford and Winthrop Parks.
- All-Girls League: Tom Brown Park or Meridian Park
- All games may not be played at registration sites. Game sites will not be finalized until all teams are finalized. In the event there are not enough teams in a park to form a league, location/park may be combined with others in order to form a league. In most cases, practices will be held at the same location you register, unless otherwise directed.
- For more information, contact program supervisor Brian Smatt at 850-891-3837
Additional Information and Forms