2014 Youth Soccer Registration
||Coed (4-6; 7-8; 9-10; 11-13; 14-17)
All Girls (7-8; 9-10; 11-13; 14-17)
||$32.25 per player
$42.25 for all registrations after November 1
|Age Determining Date
||September 1, 2014
||Use our Online Registration System
|Register in Person
||Bring your printed registration form (PDF), along with your fees to your preferred game site location (listed on the form) on Saturday, November 1, from 9:00 - 11:00am.
|Register by Mail
||Send your printed registration form (PDF), along with your fees, to the following address by November 1:
City of Tallahassee
Attn: Youth Soccer
912 Myers Park Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301
A coach should contact all players no later than Friday, November 28. Please write down the team name, coach's name and phone number, and location and times for practices for future reference.
Practices will begin no later than Saturday, November 29. Prior to the beginning of the season, each team will practice twice, once in the week and once on Saturdays. Once the season has started, the teams will practice once a week. The coach will schedule his or her own practices.
Schedules and shirts will be passed out by Wednesday, December 10. Schedules will also be available online by Friday, December 12.
The season begins Saturday, January 10 and will run through February 21. Games will be on Saturday mornings in addition to a weeknight game the week of February 2 or 9. Game times for Saturdays will be 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am and 12:00n. Games scheduled on a weeknight will not start before 6:00pm.
About the Recreational Youth Soccer Program
- Practices will start in November.
- Games will start January 10 and continue for 7 weeks through February 21.
- Age Groups
- Coed Leagues: 4-6 yrs old, 7-8 yrs old, 9-10 yrs old, 11-13 yrs old, 14-17 yrs old
- All-Girls League: 7-8 yrs old, 9-10 yrs old, 11-13 yrs old, 14-17 yrs old
- Online registration and mail-in will begin in October. On-site registration will be held Saturday, November 1, 2014.
- Age Determining Date: September 1, 2014.
- Coed Leagues: Buck Lake, Conley, Roberts and Springwood Elementary; Lee, Levy, Jack McLean, Meridian, Walker-Ford and Winthrop Parks.
- All-Girls League: Tom Brown Park or Meridian Park
- All games may not be played at registration sites. Game sites will not be finalized until all teams are finalized. In the event there are not enough teams in a park to form a league, location/park may be combined with others in order to form a league. In most cases, practices will be held at the same location you register, unless otherwise directed.
- For more information, contact program supervisor Brian Smatt at 850-891-3837
The Meadows Soccer Complex
The Meadows Soccer Complex is a facility which plays host to a number of local organized soccer programs. The complex is located on Miller Landing Road, just off of Meridian, and boasts 10 large fields, some of them lighted. The fields, which can only be used for soccer, are available by reservation only. Open public drop in play is not available at this facility; however, individuals or small groups (3 or less) can play on a space available basis during times when fields are reserved for use. Please check in at the field house office to confirm available space. Reservation times vary seasonally.
Get more information on the Meadows Soccer Complex
Additional Information and Forms