Tallahassee-Leon County Planning Commission Agenda
TALLAHASSEE-LEON COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
JANUARY 5, 2016, 6:00 P.M., SECOND FLOOR CONFERENCE ROOM,
A. AGENDA MODIFICATIONS:
B. PUBLIC COMMENT ON UNAGENDED ITEMS:
- November 3, 2015 Planning Commission Minutes
- LPA Update on Comprehensive Plan Reform
E. ACTION ITEMS:
- City of Tallahassee: Action on Remand of Ordinance No. 15-Z-11AA; Proposed Amendment of the Official Zoning Map to Change the Zoning Classification from the Office Residential (OR-1) Zoning District to the Arianna Airport Center Planned Unit Development (PUD) Zoning District. The subject site is located on Capital Circle SW located east of Lake Bradford Road.
Recommendation: Find Ordinance 15-Z-11AA consistent with Sections 10-165 (e) and (g) of the Tallahassee Land Development Code and recommend that the City Commission adopt Ordinance 15-Z-11AA, thereby amending the Official Zoning Map to change the zoning classification from the Office Residential (OR-1) zoning district to the Arianna Airport Center Planned Unit Development (PUD) zoning district, based on the findings and conditions of the Development Review Committee, the information contained in this report and evidence presented at the hearing hereon.
Coordinator: Jiwuan Haley
F. PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- City of Tallahassee: First and Only Public Hearing on Ordinance No. 16-Z-01; Proposed Addition of the Property to the Local Register of Historic Places and Amendment of the Official Zoning Map to Change the Zoning Classification from Residential Preservation-2 (RP-2) to Residential Preservation-2 (RP-2) Zoning District with Historic Preservation Overlay (HPO). This rezoning is for property located at 212 Young Street.
Recommendation: Find Ordinance 16-Z-01 consistent with the Tallahassee-Leon County Comprehensive Plan and recommend that the City Commission adopt Ordinance 16-Z-01, thereby adding the property to the Local Register of Historic Places and amending the Official Zoning Map to change the zoning classification from the Residential Preservation-2 (RP-2) zoning district to the Residential Preservation-2 (RP-2) zoning district with Historic Preservation Overlay (HPO), based on the findings of this report, the Architectural Review Board recommendation, and evidence submitted at the Hearing hereon.
Coordinator: Mary Jean Yarbrough
G. GENERAL INFORMATION:
- City or County Commission Decisions on items previously heard by the Planning Commission.
This meeting was advertised in the Tallahassee Democrat on December 15, 2015.
If you have a disability requiring accommodations, please contact the Tallahassee-Leon County Planning Department. The Planning Department telephone number is (850) 891-6400. The telephone number of the Florida Relay TDD Service is # 1-800-955-8771.
"Please be advised that if a person decided to appeal any decision made by the Planning Commission with respect to any matter considered at this meeting or hearing, such person will need a record of these proceedings, and for this purpose such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record indicates the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. The Planning Commission does not provide or prepare such a record (Section 286.0105 F.S.)."