Coach Tours with Travel Leaders
Contact Joanie at 701-3745 or Rosetta at 891-4004 for information on the following tours. Must have 30 travelers on each coach to confirm tour.
Day Tour to Cedar Key / September 30 & October 2
- Open air tour boat for cruise on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico with Captain tour. See the Cedar Key Light Station (only assessable by water), chance encounters with dolphins and spot lots of sea birds. Eat at Tony's Seafood Restaurant. Surprise stop along the way.
Georgia Mountain Fair / October 13 - 15
- $346 pp/double and $447 pp/single
- Festhalle Octoberfest / Dahlonega / Hiawassee / the Georgia Mountain Fall Festival / John Conley / Bavarian Village
The Drowsy Chaperone / October 25
- Alhambra Dinner Theatre in Jacksonville. Day trip. Dinner served before the show.
- Now wait listing - be the first!
Gold Coast Tour / November 17 - 20
- $640pp/double and $864pp/single
- All money due by October 9
- Visit Morse Museum of American Art, Winter Park (the world's most comprehensive collection of works by Louis Comfort Tiffany) en route to Fort Lauderdale / Flamingo Gardens with tour, tram ride, birds of prey show, aviary walk-through full of flamingos / Everglades airboat ride / Jungle Queen Riverboat cruise / Island BBQ and Comedy show / South Beach, Star Island and Viscaya coach tour / "The Phantom of the Opera" at Broward Center for Performing Arts - performed by a cast and orchestra of 52, making this "Phantom" one of the largest productions now on tour.
Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens / December 11 & 12
- $270pp/double and $322pp/single
- Pine Mountain, GA / Callaway Gardens / Horticultural Center / America's largest Butterfly Center / Discovery Center Birds of Prey / stay at Mountain Creek Inn located in the Gardens / visit Explorations in Antiquity Center - see and feel what Joseph and Mary's life was like as you "Follow the Shepherd." / Learn Judeo-Christian heritage of the Middle East.
International and National Park Tours
TSC can book you on any Collette Vacations tour. Visit www.collettevacations.com and pick your destination, then call us at 891-4004 to help with the booking. You will benefit senior programming and get a tax deduction too.
Each tour below includes airfare from Tallahassee Regional Airport.
Memorials of War: Normandy & Paris / October 16 - 26
- $4299 pp/double - $5149/single if available
- Paris / Vel d'Hiv Memorial / Eiffel Tower Dinner / Normandy / Memorial Peace Museum / D-Day Landing Beaches / St. Mere Eglise / Bayeux Tapestry / Le Mont St. Michel / Chartres Cathedral
Italia Classica / November 4 - 13
- $3099 pp/double
- Rome / Florence / Venice / Milan
The South Pacific / November 3 - 15
- $5149 pp/double; $6149 pp/single; $5119 pp/triple
- Cairns / Great Barrier Reef / Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park / Hartley's Crocodile Farm / Sydney / Sydney Opera House / Sydney Harbour Cruise / Fiji
Isreal: A Journey to the Holy Land / March 18 - 26, 2015
- Prices begin at $3599 pp/double with early booking
- Optional extension to Jordan
- Tel Aviv / Jaffa / Caesarea / Tiberius / Nazareth / Sea of Galilee / Jericho / Qumran / Dead Sea / Masada / Bethlehem / Church of the Nativity / Jerusalem / Mount of Olives / Mt. Zion / Wailing Wall
Pacific Northwest & California / April 13 - 20, 2015
- Prices begin at $2599 pp/double with early booking
- Washington, Oregon and California
- Seattle / Portland / Columbia River Gorge / Portland Spirit Cruise / Newport / Bandon State Natural Area / Redwood National Park / Eureka / Avenue of the Giants / San Francisco
Inspiring Iceland / June 14 - 22, 2015
- Prices begin at $5079 pp/double with early booking
- Reykjavik / Golden Circle / Thingvellir National Park / Snaefellsnes Peninsula / Puffin Cruise / Blue Lagoon
Canadian Rockies by Train / October 3 - 11, 2015
- Prices begin at $4549 pp/double with early booking
- British Columbia / Vancouver / VIA Rail / Jasper / Columbia Icefield / Banff / Calgary
Irish Splendor / October 29 - November 5, 2015
- Prices begin at $2999
- Dublin / Guinness Storehouse / Blarney Castle / Killarney / Dingle Peninsula / Cliff of Moher / Domoland Castle / Whiskey Distillery
All tours benefit the Tallahassee Senior Center & Foundation. Call 891-4004 for tour information.