Natural Gas Appliance Rebate Terms & Conditions
RESIDENTIAL DOUBLE REBATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The maximum total double-rebate award per customer for all rebate types, gas and/or electric, is $2,750.
- You must have or install a natural gas water heater or furnace to receive range, dryer, firelog, grill, pool/spa or gas light rebates.
- A permit must be obtained for each installation during the dates specified above.
- An inspection must be conducted (or the contractor must participate in the inspection sticker program) and must be completed by August 29, 2013.
- A local retailer and / or contractor is required.
- A paid receipt for the work completed must be submitted with this form unless you are participating in the City's loan program.
- Upon receipt of all completed paperwork and final inspection of the installations, rebates will be processed within two weeks of completion and the rebate will be reflected as a credit to the homeowner's City of Tallahassee utility bill; or may be assigned to the installer upon written request by the homeowner/customer.
- Rebates cannot exceed the total installed cost for the appliance(s) and will not be given for stub-outs – appliances must be installed.
- Appliances must be new, not used.
- Rebates are only for the first new (or replacement) natural gas appliance of each type at a given address, except for gas lights.
- Replacement appliance rebates (column B) are for natural gas-to-natural gas appliance replacements.
- "Combination appliances", which heat the home as well as the water, qualify for the furnace PLUS water heater rebates only if a complete new system is installed (high capacity gas water heater, hydronic loop and controls).