Lake Jackson FLEX Route
MONDAY - FRIDAY:
Serving a dedicated area west of Lake Jackson
Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 9:00 am & 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm / Time Table / Fare Options
What is a FLEX Service?
FLEX service is a "call first" curb-to-curb, flexible transportation service which, serves a dedicated area (highlighted in green on the map). FLEX is available to the general public and has no eligibility requirements. You can be picked up and dropped off at any location within the FLEX area. It's that convenient!
How To Use This Service
- Call 891.5199 (Mon - Fri 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.) at least two hours in advance of the time you and your party want to travel.
- For a morning pickup call the day before (or on Friday for a Monday morning pickup).
- This is a premium service with a regular fare of $1.25 and a reduced fare of $.60 for seniors (60+), children under 17, and persons with disabilities. Exact change is required.
- All who ride (including children) are required to register with StarMetro and be scheduled in order to ride the FLEX. For customers who board at the Lake Jackson Town Center registration is not required; however, customers with a reservation will receive priority seating.
- Pickup times are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Lake Jackson FLEX Highlights
Service is available Monday through Friday during peak commute hours, 6 - 9 a.m. and 4 - 7 p.m. (Not available on weekends)
This FLEX route has set arrival times at the Lake Jackson Town Center (see time tables to the right). The designated times allow customers to connect with two of StarMetro's fixed routes (Big Bend and Forest) thereby providing access to all StarMetro routes.
- Call as early as possible.
- When you call, say "I would like to schedule a Lake Jackson FLEX trip."
- You may schedule up to a week of FLEX pickups at one time.
- Please be ready for your scheduled pickup time.
- The FLEX guarantees a connection to StarMetro's fixed routes only at the times listed.
- If you need to cancel your trip, please call at least one hour in advance. If a vehicle is dispatched for you and you have not cancelled, it will be considered a "No Show." Two or more "No Shows" may result in suspension of your service.
- This service has a bike rack, which holds 2 bikes.
Morning, 6:00 - 9:00 am (M-F)
Afternoon, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm (M-F)
Light times = AM, bold times = PM